1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume: I have never really been a perfume girl. I usually get them as presents and when I do they just sit there until I get tired of seeing it them trash it. Sometime they even fall and spill over before I realize. Recently however I have decided to maybe invest in one good one and wear on days I want to feel extra sassy and which one to start my collection with than with March Jacobs daisy.
2. Sigma Beauty Essential Brushes: What I really want is the complete copper kit but I will take the essential kit as I am not make up artist.
3. Makeup Forever HD Foundation: I have heard great reviews about the makeup forever HD foundation. I am currently looking for a good one for night time as my MAC pro longwear foundation leaves an ashy look when I take pictures at night with flash due to the SPF content. I tried it on in sephora and 178 was the match. Can't wait to buy it and try it out on a night out.
4. J Crew Cocoon Coat: I ordered a coat in this exact color but made a mistake on my order. I called later to re order after I realized my mistake only yo find out it was sold out. This j crew one will be a good option. Pastels are in this season anyway.
5. Aminah Abdul Jillil Bow Pump: Ok I have to admit, I couldn't wait any longer so I wen ahead and ordered this one in a black and I can't wait to get it. I don't want the red, I prefer the black but I couldn't find a good picture of the black ones.
6. Urban Decay Vice Two Palette: This palette is so much fun with super pretty and highly pigmented colors. I got the urban decay naked two palette and returned it almost immediately after one use. The colors looked ashy one me.
7. River Island Pencil Skirt: You have to see the details on this skirt especially the back to know exactly what I mean. Its the pencil skirt of pencil skirts.