How was your weekend? Mine was very slow. I went to the mall on Friday after work to the New York and Company mega sales. Everything in the store minus new arrivals was up to 80% off. I walked out with a paisley skirt and a white silk top with exaggerated sleeves. On Saturday, I had a project at work and on my way back home stopped by the fabric store. I am making a side split maxi pencil skirt with a black and white tribal print fabric. Can't wait to finish it. I don't have classes this week so I plan on catching up on my sewing. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and the week ahead. I am off to write a paper about medical innovations. Click below to see the rest of the pictures.
- It took me a while to decided on this Zara Blazer but after much thought, I decided to pull the plug. Love the color and look.
- These poor dorothy red flats have been on repeat for the past few weeks. I typically wear flats to work and this ones have been coming with me pretty much everyday. I think I will give them a break this week.
- I was still getting use to my new hair do. I think I found a way to style it now.
- Nail color for the week. Love the pastel color. Very summer and fun.
- In neon news, I purchased these sandals from DSW last week. Neon is back in a major way. I knew I wanted neon footwear, but I wanted sandals instead of full closed toe pumps. Sandals are easy to wear and it breaks up the brightness of the color a bit. I'm sure you have seen the H&M ones everywhere but I don't live close to any H&M, and for a trend that I think will die out, the Zara ones were a bit much for me. What do you think about these alternatives? They come in neon pink as well. My friend and I both got these ones now she wants the pink ones as well. Get yours here.